vrijdag 30 december 2011

Happy 2012! A selection of 2011 Favorites

To end the year I want to share with you some of my favorite posts of 2011.
It is good to look back sometimes, to capture the good moments and to get inspired for yet another great gluten free and healthy new year. Looking back made me realize I shared some pretty wonderful recipes, all of them echoing the season in which they were made and I intend to keep on doing this. How can I behave otherwise, I just eat like that! I hope you’ve enjoyed it too.

Scrolling through my food pictures I saw that I have so much in store that I did not post yet. I'm fortunate that there is a new year coming, full  of new adventures and especially I am looking forward to February, I planned a trip to India again and then in March spring will be in the air, my favorite season is near then.

Before I’ll show you my favorites I want to wish all of my readers and followers and supporters and fellow bloggers a very good, healthy, gluten free year filled with love, happiness and great food!!

blinis

chocolate granola

labneh balls in olive oil

orange scented amaretti

agrodolce di peperoni

madeleines

beetroot soup

liquoro di alloro

chickpea parsnip soup

marzipan

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...